Thursday, June 06, 2002
"I can see where the booze goes!" - Uncle Gabby
Sent an email to Tony Millionaire (he of Maakies) a link to a page that has an old poem by Ye Olde Girlfriend. They have not dissimilar themes.
Posted by Kyle
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- Earthlink sucks.
- I probably need therapy
- I clearly need to view the help file to get this t...
- Today's Joy of Tech is blog humor. Funny because i...
- From geekculture.com, some wet weather.
- This is the anniversary of this blog! Huzzah!
- Here's a fun, new game: try to tell if the custome...
- Impulse Purchase!
- And ... ?
- The Toa Maiden project continues apace. No new pic...
- Something Else I Covet:
- It is, reportedly, a bird. Emu?
- Desperate Measures Already Forgotten
- Neither Love Or Money Satisfactory
- My Birthday is Coming Up In ... Several Months ...
- Victorian Child's Picture Book
- FW: Mariners vs the Cardinals
- An improved rendering of the Exo puzzle:
- CDs Purchased
- A Puzzle
- Spines Printed
- Ginny Brings Back Spoils from the Hunt!
- Goozle Animations
- Timmy Fell Down a Well.
- "I can see where the booze goes!" - Uncle Gabby
- Obligatory Recursive Link
- So the deal with posting by mail is that sometimes...
- Goozle Is Here
- CDs Arrive
- End of Blockbuster. The Fiasco.
- EXTRA: Blockbuster Manager Is Not Entirely Credible!
- Feature I didn't know I needed
- One door closes and another shoe falls
- Webcam is in a state again
- Blockbuster Video makes me think of dirty dirty dooky
- Posting by email apparently has bugs.
- I have ponied up a few dollars to Blogger to activ...
- The first post mentioned The Chair. I think I was ...
- Whither the Fly II?
- Reordered The Game (out of stock!)
- CD Arrives
- CD Purchased
- ▼ June (43)
- ► 2001 (233)