Wednesday, October 31, 2001
Kyle's mentally perturbed answer: The Seattle Tower! (It's a tower! It's in Seattle! I know it's called the Space Needle, but I said Seattle Tower!)
Tuesday, October 30, 2001
MY FIRST LINUX BOX.
Monday, October 29, 2001
Thursday, October 25, 2001
Wednesday, October 24, 2001
Mars Fun Zone
Monday, October 22, 2001
Before and After
Saturday, October 20, 2001
These are just foolies for the benefit of this thread on the FSM messageboard.
Friday, October 19, 2001
Thursday, October 18, 2001
Tuesday, October 16, 2001
Monday, October 15, 2001
Friday, October 12, 2001
Thursday, October 11, 2001
Wednesday, October 10, 2001
Gali, Kopaka, Tahu, Onua, Pohatu and Tahu. Nokama, Whenua, Matau and Nuju. Huki, Jala, Matoro, Onepu and Kongu. The Comborider managed to escape, but sacrificed an arm. All the Roboriders and Turbo continue to prowl the lower levels. Jet flew away with Maku in its arms. The rest have been consigned to the Great Toy Chest in the Sky until the Next Play Date.
Tuesday, October 09, 2001
Gali has taken out Mr Shoulders with a lunge at his throat. Maku is in jeopardy between Spark and Jet. Millenium is beset by two Turaga and two Tohunga. Onua is about to toss Mr White over the edge. Pohatu, unsubtly, is kicking The Dog. Amazon is getting nowhere with the Turaga from the forest. Tahu and Lewa are having difficulty containing Langostino. Mr. Blue has been retired over a speaker. Mr. Gray stumbles toward the printer, neutralized. Scuba and Granite can't seem to get the better of a band of Tohunga. The fusion Comborider (airlifted by Mr. Wing?) has been overturned and is at the untender mercies of a pair of Tohunga mechanics. Mr. Wing has tumbled over the edge and is being protected by Blaster and Mr. Silly. Jala and Whenua don't seem to know what to do with Blaster. Electro and Spark are both in trouble although Ski may be about to deliver a sucker punch to an inattentive Tohunga. The Roboriders and Turbo, under the command of Blacklight, circle underneath looking to pick off anyone unlucky enough to fall from the desk. Up above, Kopaka has dealt another uncanny blow -- this time to the vulnerable knee of the fusion Throwbot.
Monday, October 08, 2001
Sunday, October 07, 2001
- 4 Black Connector 3 X 3 With Axle
- 2 Blue Connector 3 X 3 With Axle
- 2 Dark Grey Liftarm 1 x 7 with 2 Ball Joints
- 1 Green Arm Forked with Flexible Center and Ball Joint
- 2 Green Connector 3 X 3 With Axle
- 1 Green Gear Box
- 3 Green Liftarm 1 x 7 with 2 Ball Joints
- 4 Red Axle Joiner with Ball Housing
- 1 Teal Arm Forked with Flexible Center and Ball Joint
- 5 Teal Axle Joiner with Ball Housing
- 2 Teal Connector Block 3 x 3 x 1
- 1 Teal Gear 16 Tooth
- 2 Teal Throwbot Head
Pulled the sod from around the cherry tree. Sounds simple. And it would have been if the grass roots weren't tied up with cherry treee roots. Eesh.
Just tuned into the Mariners in time to hear the Star Spangled Banner. All I can say is Simpsons episode "Dancin' Homer."
Saturday, October 06, 2001
The washer, dryer, coffee grinder, dishwasher and bread machine were all running at the same time. The next step will be to involve the microwave somehow. Tricky timing that, though. Grand slam: coffee grinder and coffee maker both running at the same time for some reason.
I am a very dull person.
Wednesday, October 03, 2001
Kopaka, King of the Hill
Tuesday, October 02, 2001
Manjit's Parents' Hellpups
I wish I could say that the software controller failures were my clever way of preventing the cam from falling over, but I must confess that I have done nothing to prevent it. It's just a happy accident. (The author of the software corrected these problems a long time ago but I haven't installed the patched version. Don't blame Amnon.) Nature always finds a way.
The Blogger site has a pretty weird interface. "Post" is like a preview. "Publish" actually does a series of FTP events that are a lot like reaping and sowing.You'll get the hang of it with more exposure. But yes, it is weird.
Here's the deal with posting pictures: they must exist on an internet-accessible server. From there, you can link to them using HTML:
I hope that this cools your fevered brow.
- How many times has JAMES HORNER been nominated for an Academy Award and for which films was he nominated?
- BLACK SCORPION star Joan Severance had a cameo in what 1987 action film that spawned a series of successful sequels and who composed the score to that film?
- Name 4 OTHER Films that James Horner's score to BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS has appeared in (and PLEASE, no Goldsmith jokes)?
- What other film did James Horner score that BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS writer JOHN SAYLES wrote?
- In the STARGATE SG-1 episode, "THOR'S HAMMER," a famous actor played the voice of a cave dwelling creature. What was that actor's name and what was the characters name he voiced?
The contest is based on who submits the correct answers soonest. My entry went in sometime around twelve minutes past midnight.
Well, if I looked up stuff on IMDB correctly, it's
- Frira. Gvgnavp, Gvgnavp (fbat), Ncbyyb 26, Oenirurneg, Svryq bs Qernzf, Nyvraf, Nzrevpna Gnvy (fbat)
- Yrguny Jrncba, Zvpunry Xnzra
- Naql Pbyol'f Vaperqvoyr Nqiragher, Oneonevna Dhrra, Jvmneqf bs gur Ybfg Xvatqbz, Fcnpr Envqref.
- Ynql va Erq
- Wnzrf Rney Wbarf, Hanf
Monday, October 01, 2001
How to remove a Toa brain
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- Parallax View
- Boeing Surplus
- Faux screenshot from a Bionicle first-person game....
- Mars Fun Zone
- Before and After
- Quite an evening of celebration: many whiskeys at ...
- A couple of half-assed MOCs are in evidence: a bee...
- CDs Arrived
- Sure, I got laid off today, but that's no reason w...
- Another MOC. The main benefit of playing with thes...
- Amusing thread on MovieMusic.com. Confoundingly, I...
- Zoe's Tattoo
- The GNP contest has ended and I was a winner. A 3r...
- Left standing after the fracas:Gali, Kopaka, Tahu,...
- Melee between all manner of Lego action figures. L...
- Oh dear, I've discovered a real Pandora's box. Or ...
- What new deviltry has been ordered to plague the T...
- Watched the last episode of Morse last night. I'll...
- Kitchen accomplishment: The washer, dryer, coffee ...
- Kopaka, King of the Hill
- I laugh at the confusion among the foolish humans!...
- Manjit's Parents' Hellpups
- Kyle, your webcam STINKS. And so does this Blogge...
- Filmscoremonthly.com posted a trivia contest tonig...
- Ordered CDs
- How to remove a Toa brain
- Cat on the back porch:
- ▼ October (30)