Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
This why the real world hates blogging.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The only people who might have an issue are his life insurance underwriters.
Update: He went to Argentina to see his mistress. And made a big weepy to-do about it. lame. Now he sucks for keeping secrets from his wife and then being a big baby. Lame. On the other hand, why is his personal life more important than his political acts? Why?
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
update: on the Thursday Daily Show, Cameron Diaz told Jon Stewart that Snickers are sugar crack.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
The article mentions new rules for 2009 that will prevent this abuse of the public weal.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
As the brain winds down into its September stage and the demands put upon it strain its dobbin back, perhaps a crutch becomes needed. Or in this brain's particular case, one of those little carts for dogs with weak hips. An example is vocabulary software when trolling through the thesaurus becomes a chore.
Thursday, June 04, 2009
I'm not arguing against volunteering or cosplay but I'm not sure it's two great tastes that taste great together.
On the other hand, the image of Ravenblade and Xtreme doing a Walk for Babies is charming.
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
When I replaced the wax ring under the toilet, some of the old linoleum came away and I decided to pull it up, which led to the state in the first picture. One trip to Ace Hardware later I had a heat gun and a scraper to use against the linoleum which I figured would be a snap because that center bit came up so easy.
The rest of the floor can be revealed at about one inch every 5 minutes. Aaaaaagh!
- ► 2011 (99)
- NASA Betrayed by Microsoft Product
- Man of the Year
- Preachy But Timely
- Buzzword Bingo with a Side of Techno-Babble
- The Last Hurrah
- I Can't Believe I Am Giving This Stuff Away for Free
- Overloaded Power Strip Starts Fire
- SC gov resurfaces after mystery trip to Argentina
- Well - How the Food Makers Captured Our Brains - N...
- Banking broken, consumers need help: U.S. watchdog...
- Not good. Not good at all.
- Nerd Harmonic Convergence
- Bailed-out banks' CEOs used jets for personal use|...
- Too late to reboot when in the air
- Fun With Words
- The Economy is Not Fine
- Unemployed Nerds Leave Basement
- David Carradine RIP
- After Before and Before After (In Progress)
- Homo Sapiens Astronauticus
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)