His politics are not the same as mine but I cannot condone all this fuss and upset. Is he required to be reachable all the time? If this was the first time, it would be prudent to worry, but he has done this before (with far less panic from the blog-nuts) and he announced to his wife and staff, in effect, "I'm taking off somewhere for a while. Be back soon." Get off his neck, already.
The only people who might have an issue are his life insurance underwriters.
Update: He went to Argentina to see his mistress. And made a big weepy to-do about it. lame. Now he sucks for keeping secrets from his wife and then being a big baby. Lame. On the other hand, why is his personal life more important than his political acts? Why?
- ► 2011 (99)
- NASA Betrayed by Microsoft Product
- Man of the Year
- Preachy But Timely
- Buzzword Bingo with a Side of Techno-Babble
- The Last Hurrah
- I Can't Believe I Am Giving This Stuff Away for Free
- Overloaded Power Strip Starts Fire
- SC gov resurfaces after mystery trip to Argentina
- Well - How the Food Makers Captured Our Brains - N...
- Banking broken, consumers need help: U.S. watchdog...
- Not good. Not good at all.
- Nerd Harmonic Convergence
- Bailed-out banks' CEOs used jets for personal use|...
- Too late to reboot when in the air
- Fun With Words
- The Economy is Not Fine
- Unemployed Nerds Leave Basement
- David Carradine RIP
- After Before and Before After (In Progress)
- Homo Sapiens Astronauticus
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)