Went to Boeing surplus and picked up this lovely PC for $71 (why seventy-one?). It boots up, so it must be OK, right? It will be
MY FIRST LINUX BOX.
Tuesday, October 30, 2001
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- Parallax View
- Boeing Surplus
- Faux screenshot from a Bionicle first-person game....
- Mars Fun Zone
- Before and After
- Quite an evening of celebration: many whiskeys at ...
- A couple of half-assed MOCs are in evidence: a bee...
- CDs Arrived
- Sure, I got laid off today, but that's no reason w...
- Another MOC. The main benefit of playing with thes...
- Amusing thread on MovieMusic.com. Confoundingly, I...
- Zoe's Tattoo
- The GNP contest has ended and I was a winner. A 3r...
- Left standing after the fracas:Gali, Kopaka, Tahu,...
- Melee between all manner of Lego action figures. L...
- Oh dear, I've discovered a real Pandora's box. Or ...
- What new deviltry has been ordered to plague the T...
- Watched the last episode of Morse last night. I'll...
- Kitchen accomplishment: The washer, dryer, coffee ...
- Kopaka, King of the Hill
- I laugh at the confusion among the foolish humans!...
- Manjit's Parents' Hellpups
- Kyle, your webcam STINKS. And so does this Blogge...
- Filmscoremonthly.com posted a trivia contest tonig...
- Ordered CDs
- How to remove a Toa brain
- Cat on the back porch:
- ▼ October (30)
Post a Comment