It's not entirely clear to me what the significance of this is:
"By 12:30 p.m., about 450 people had visited the seismology lab's Web site and people from Bremerton to Olympia reported feeling the earthquake. It also was felt in North Seattle and south King County."
The full article.
Monday, June 17, 2002
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- Earthlink sucks.
- I probably need therapy
- I clearly need to view the help file to get this t...
- Today's Joy of Tech is blog humor. Funny because i...
- From geekculture.com, some wet weather.
- This is the anniversary of this blog! Huzzah!
- Here's a fun, new game: try to tell if the custome...
- Impulse Purchase!
- And ... ?
- The Toa Maiden project continues apace. No new pic...
- Something Else I Covet:
- It is, reportedly, a bird. Emu?
- Desperate Measures Already Forgotten
- Neither Love Or Money Satisfactory
- My Birthday is Coming Up In ... Several Months ...
- Victorian Child's Picture Book
- FW: Mariners vs the Cardinals
- An improved rendering of the Exo puzzle:
- CDs Purchased
- A Puzzle
- Spines Printed
- Ginny Brings Back Spoils from the Hunt!
- Goozle Animations
- Timmy Fell Down a Well.
- "I can see where the booze goes!" - Uncle Gabby
- Obligatory Recursive Link
- So the deal with posting by mail is that sometimes...
- Goozle Is Here
- CDs Arrive
- End of Blockbuster. The Fiasco.
- EXTRA: Blockbuster Manager Is Not Entirely Credible!
- Feature I didn't know I needed
- One door closes and another shoe falls
- Webcam is in a state again
- Blockbuster Video makes me think of dirty dirty dooky
- Posting by email apparently has bugs.
- I have ponied up a few dollars to Blogger to activ...
- The first post mentioned The Chair. I think I was ...
- Whither the Fly II?
- Reordered The Game (out of stock!)
- CD Arrives
- CD Purchased
- ▼ June (43)
- ► 2001 (233)
Post a Comment