The camera that I am using is from LEGO. It's actually a Logitech product. The gizmo that makes it move is also LEGO. The design is included with the cam (but you'll need more parts.)
The controlling software is Webrick (there's a link under the cams screens.) I did very little tweaking to get it all going.
Having a reasonably stable DSL line has helped me.
Friday, November 02, 2001
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- Like a thunderstroke: a way to adjust the focus ri...
- Future toys for the webcam: bird feeder cam, cable...
- Hey Manjit and Vince, I can't get that South Park ...
- To the loyal viewers (you know who you are): Thank...
- I've set up a server that will allow the house aut...
- The webcam software has been updated and is runnin...
- The webcam controller will be down for the duratio...
- VS writes: "Can you elaborate (on the image below ...
- Bloggers watching bloggers blog
- Look DOWN to see the compass. Unfortunately, it bl...
- modded cat
- Events to look out for in the Samurai Jack drinkin...
- Extra-concise episode guide to Samurai Jack: (epis...
- The webcam was probably down all day Saturday beca...
- Hello Netherlands
- Hell Canada!
- My DSL ISP sold their dial-up service to Earthlink...
- ▼ November (17)
Post a Comment