Thursday, September 04, 2008

7-11 Visit

In the brief interim between Kung Fu Panda and Iron Man, I went across the street to the 7-11. I go in to a 7-11 maybe once every seventeen years, like a cicada. I really didn't need anything, but I thought I would check out the state of the convenience store universe. It hasn't changed much. I couldn't leave without buying anything, so I picked up a Snickers Charged, which is a caffeinated vitamin candy bar. Which is redonkulous.

In the time that it took me to eat it, a couple in a dilapidated Dodge Charger had a heated discussion about regular or menthol. They could not have spoken a dozen words and fully half were either curses or recriminations. It was like a one-act by Tom Stoppard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple(b)logue archive

Powered By Blogger