Monday, October 03, 2005
Voporak is coming
Mata Targhetta reports that the Voporak ("3-in-1") is on its way. The Toa Maiden must be made ready!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- Webcams Are Back Up
- Also laid off four years ago.
- Matoran Crone
- Santa Yoda
- Lovely Rose or Evil Eye?
- Alien Hunter Samurai Robot Thingie
- She's no Toa! Look at her - more like a stray Rahi.
- She had a Vahi!
- The Toa Maiden cowers while Voporak and the Shadow...
- Mata Nui! I won a contest!
- Danger of Crushing and Electrocution
- Midnight Bionicle in the House of Hong
- Toa Iruini watches while I work.
- Voporak and the maiden
- Voporak leftover parts
- Voporak is coming
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)
Hmm...out of curiosity, isn't voporak the green visorak,or is it the black one?Oh cheese I remember,It's the 60$ Ketongu,roodaka and sidorak combiner...or at least I think it is!So out of curiosity,will the Toa Maiden be using anything other than that stick she allways uses, to fight that...thing?You know,like a larger staff,dual Kanoka Launchers,explosive,etc.?I mean,that...combiner thingy is at least 20 inches tall!ReplyDelete
20"! ? I wish! He's a bit squat as it turns out not a lot heftier than Roodaka.ReplyDelete
Some say that the Toa Maiden is a weapon. I think that is she has to fight Voporak, she will certainly use her wits, or even guile. It may turn out that they won't battle at all.