Monday, February 17, 2003

Accursed PC Architecture!

Why did I not realize that my Zip drive was my second hard drive? And that my pathetic Windows 95 box was not even a suitable second choice? Grr! I'll figure it out soon enough. One of the side effects of the hard drive project is that all my machines are in a shambles and unable to fulfill their duty of taking pictures of my Lego. So I have set up Ginny's laptop to do the honors for a day or two. The furry one, Kitty No, should be visible frequently unless the presence of a Bohrok scares her away from her window perch.
UPDATE: Look for the second IDE connector on the motherboard, idiot.
UPDATE UPDATE: I can't find it, maybe it's behind the CD and CDR cables -- d'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple(b)logue archive

Powered By Blogger