Slideshow Refinery: bah! CSS: Yay! Taxes: bah! Refund: Yay!
The webcam doodads have been made more consistent. The actual streaming bit is a click away from the index page, which is where you are now. Probably.
The webcam is, at present surrounded by Lego monsters, aka Rahi. The only MOC-like item is the Muaka that has been broken to the saddle by the Toa Maiden. The Toa Maiden has a personality that lies somewhere on the Bride-of-Frankenstein / Nell (Not Little Nell, Jody-Foster-as-Nell Nell) / Saavik (Kirstie Alley, not that other one) continuum.
Sunday, April 07, 2002
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- Munkeh. He may live on after ITV dies.
- Dab nab it! My car key broke off in the lock! The ...
- Alexander, my neighbor to the north, told me today...
- I amuse myself here. My favorite bit: Listen to m...
- Dear old pal Jeff Bond has written a piece about a...
- I'm on a Sluggy kick tonight. Anyway, here's a pic...
- More fun with Photoshop (actually I use Ulead Phot...
- Fun with Photoshop. Well, the color anyway. I drew...
- now with links in chronological order! (chronologi...
- Laser Disc title Adventures of Robin Hood Batman ...
- from the guestbook -- you can leave your name : ...
- Slideshow Refinery: bah! CSS: Yay! Taxes: bah! Ref...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2001 (233)
Post a Comment