The Lego Duplo toy, Goozle, walks among us now. Be very still children and Goozle may not do whatever it is that Goozle does. Equal parts Cthulhu and the Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh!
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- Earthlink sucks.
- I probably need therapy
- I clearly need to view the help file to get this t...
- Today's Joy of Tech is blog humor. Funny because i...
- From geekculture.com, some wet weather.
- This is the anniversary of this blog! Huzzah!
- Here's a fun, new game: try to tell if the custome...
- Impulse Purchase!
- And ... ?
- The Toa Maiden project continues apace. No new pic...
- Something Else I Covet:
- It is, reportedly, a bird. Emu?
- Desperate Measures Already Forgotten
- Neither Love Or Money Satisfactory
- My Birthday is Coming Up In ... Several Months ......
- Victorian Child's Picture Book
- FW: Mariners vs the Cardinals
- An improved rendering of the Exo puzzle:
- CDs Purchased
- A Puzzle
- Spines Printed
- Ginny Brings Back Spoils from the Hunt!
- Goozle Animations
- Timmy Fell Down a Well.
- "I can see where the booze goes!" - Uncle Gabby
- Obligatory Recursive Link
- So the deal with posting by mail is that sometimes...
- Goozle Is Here
- CDs Arrive
- End of Blockbuster. The Fiasco.
- EXTRA: Blockbuster Manager Is Not Entirely Credibl...
- Feature I didn't know I needed
- One door closes and another shoe falls
- Webcam is in a state again
- Blockbuster Video makes me think of dirty dirty do...
- Posting by email apparently has bugs.
- I have ponied up a few dollars to Blogger to activ...
- The first post mentioned The Chair. I think I was ...
- Whither the Fly II?
- Reordered The Game (out of stock!)
- CD Arrives
- CD Purchased
- ▼ June (43)
- ► 2001 (233)