Friday, June 26, 2009
Man of the Year
Unwatchable train wreck that has all of Wag the Dog's flaws plus lots of new ones. Christopher Walken's character, created in spite of his dialogue rather than through it, is the sole redeeming characteristic. I actually started skimming at about 45 minutes, which, if you know me, I don't do. I didn't skim Kristin Lavransdatter, for example.
Posted by Kyle
- ► 2011 (99)
- NASA Betrayed by Microsoft Product
- Man of the Year
- Preachy But Timely
- Buzzword Bingo with a Side of Techno-Babble
- The Last Hurrah
- I Can't Believe I Am Giving This Stuff Away for Fr...
- Overloaded Power Strip Starts Fire
- SC gov resurfaces after mystery trip to Argentina
- Well - How the Food Makers Captured Our Brains - N...
- Banking broken, consumers need help: U.S. watchdog...
- Not good. Not good at all.
- Nerd Harmonic Convergence
- Bailed-out banks' CEOs used jets for personal use|...
- Too late to reboot when in the air
- Fun With Words
- The Economy is Not Fine
- Unemployed Nerds Leave Basement
- David Carradine RIP
- After Before and Before After (In Progress)
- Homo Sapiens Astronauticus
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)