As the brain winds down into its September stage and the demands put upon it strain its dobbin back, perhaps a crutch becomes needed. Or in this brain's particular case, one of those little carts for dogs with weak hips. An example is vocabulary software when trolling through the thesaurus becomes a chore.
- ► 2011 (99)
- NASA Betrayed by Microsoft Product
- Man of the Year
- Preachy But Timely
- Buzzword Bingo with a Side of Techno-Babble
- The Last Hurrah
- I Can't Believe I Am Giving This Stuff Away for Fr...
- Overloaded Power Strip Starts Fire
- SC gov resurfaces after mystery trip to Argentina
- Well - How the Food Makers Captured Our Brains - N...
- Banking broken, consumers need help: U.S. watchdog...
- Not good. Not good at all.
- Nerd Harmonic Convergence
- Bailed-out banks' CEOs used jets for personal use|...
- Too late to reboot when in the air
- Fun With Words
- The Economy is Not Fine
- Unemployed Nerds Leave Basement
- David Carradine RIP
- After Before and Before After (In Progress)
- Homo Sapiens Astronauticus
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)