I'd like to say that Kitty No found her way to the outside through her own cleverness and not my own carelessness. But I did leave the window open. I was prepared to canvas the neighborhood and put up posters but happily that was not necessary. She behaved in the usual cat manner and came to her feedbowl on the porch. Thus I was denied the opportunity to display my no doubt formidable and still-latent prowess at hunting small animals. Beware errant cat, beware!
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- LEGO Purchase: a Little Bit of Everything
- Draw Your Own Conclusions
- Bohrok MOC
- Kitty No Not Lost After All Thank Heavens
- Birthday Present for Whitney
- New Car Has Arrived: the Obligatory Photos
- Whiteboard Blog Although It Is Actually a Brushed ...
- Lego Oddities
- Geo Died Today
- Appleogue© Model Completed
- Why Are There Crazy People With Guns?
- Appleogue© on Appleogue© on appleogue.net
- A Guest From the Ancient Past Beyond Ancient In th...
- Nui Rama's Eye View
- Expedition Discovers an Ancient Monument
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)