Apparently Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, etc do not really play very well together. I thought it would be swell if my Facebook status updates could be rendered as Blogger posts, but there does not seem to be a way to that.
I created a Twitter account (which I have been resisting as unneeded) and there seems to be a similar one-way situation.
So yes, this post is a test.
- I am robot hero monster-man, man.
- NASA Astronaut Remembrance Weekend | The Museum of...
- This not a still from 'Thunderbirds'
- Lack of Sex Among Wine Grapes Saps Its Genetic Hea...
- Shutter Island
- Probable Cause for Summary Execution?
- Real World Mapping with the Kinect « Decorator Pat...
- Obama, fix this.
- Leading with my chin - Roger Ebert's Journal
- Goo.gl URL Shortener Coming Soon to a Twitter Clie...
- PvPonline » Archive » Selling Points
- New watch
- Funny from an old e-mail
- Funny Christmas Stocking Stuffer
- This looks like something I would do
- Interesting! FutureMe.org
- Boomerang for Gmail is a good thing
- Flip book animation
- Social media futzing around
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)