A woman called 911 just before 3 a.m. and said someone was outside her home in the 600 block of North 138th Street, said police spokeswoman Renee Witt. A 911 dispatcher heard a shot fired in the background and sent officers to the woman's address.
Before officers could arrive, the man kicked in the front door, Witt said. When the woman told him the person he was looking for no longer lived there, the man fired a shot into the floor. He then fled, climbing into a waiting black Humvee, she said.
Officers stopped the Humvee on a nearby dead-end street. The man was wearing a bullet proof vest and a jumpsuit similar in color and cut to ones worn by King County sheriff's deputies, Witt said. They also seized a rifle and a handgun.
Animal control officers were to take custody of the man's two Yorkshire terriers, which were found inside the Humvee, Witt said.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Posted by Kyle
- ► 2011 (99)
- The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell
- Treasure Island
- The Professionals
- The Odessa File
- The Changeling
- The Day of the Triffids
- Sunset Boulevard
- Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer
- Journey To the Center of the Earth
- Spartacus (bonus materials)
- Black Narcissus
- The Road to Hong Kong
- apple(b)logue: Warren Buffett and the Fruit of the...
- LEGO 7683 Fight On the Flying Wing
- Irrationality Has Consequences
- Lake Huron Area Comparable to West Virginia
- Stock Market
- Kevlar, Rifle, Hummer, Yorkies ....
- Across the Pacific
- Springfield Rifle
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- ► 2002 (206)
- ► 2001 (233)