from the guestbook --
you can leave your name : ~.::])a ][ yte::.~
you can leave a link : http://zap.to/nfhcam
you can leave a comment : Hi, there, Kyle! We had a good laugh, huh, this morning! Do you perhaps know how to get that JavaCamPush applet (that works with WebCam32) through a proxy. I mean from the client side (the viewer). Bye! Remko R. aka Da Byte
Fun == hiding from the webcam!
I'm sorry to say that I have no answer for this. Others report problems that are probably proxy issues. I'll look into it next weekend.
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (475)
- ► 2007 (156)
- ► 2006 (225)
- ► 2005 (108)
- ► 2004 (78)
- ► 2003 (165)
- Munkeh. He may live on after ITV dies.
- Dab nab it! My car key broke off in the lock! The ...
- Alexander, my neighbor to the north, told me today...
- I amuse myself here. My favorite bit: Listen to...
- Dear old pal Jeff Bond has written a piece about a...
- I'm on a Sluggy kick tonight. Anyway, here's a pic...
- More fun with Photoshop (actually I use Ulead Phot...
- Fun with Photoshop. Well, the color anyway. I drew...
- now with links in chronological order! (chronologi...
- Laser Disc title Adventures of Robin Hood Batm...
- from the guestbook -- you can leave your name :...
- Slideshow Refinery: bah! CSS: Yay! Taxes: bah! Ref...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2001 (233)