Friday, October 19, 2001

Quite an evening of celebration: many whiskeys at a martini bar, unwittingly stepped in dog crap on the way to karaoke, picked up a drunk who smacked his head on the sidewalk (Hey! Blood on my shoe! Blood on my jacket! Son of a bitch!), found dog crap on my shoe - grainy texture, skunky smell - removed same, but the toilet at the karaoke place backed up, violated the karaoke place's no alcohol policy, screamed karaoke for a while, spilled beer on myself, witnessed puking episode on the way home, tried to tell juvenile imbeciles their headlights were off while walking up 115th and was then vaguely menaced for my trouble. Took a shower. Washed clothes. Put shoes and backpack outside. Everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple(b)logue archive

Powered By Blogger